- RSS Channel Showcase 8235398
- RSS Channel Showcase 8202893
- RSS Channel Showcase 4836729
- RSS Channel Showcase 7249134
Articles on this Page
- 03/29/17--05:49: _Apple Pay goes live...
- 05/15/17--04:59: _Carrefour and BNP P...
- 05/17/17--03:26: _Apple Pay launches ...
- 05/23/17--04:29: _Samsung Pay goes li...
- 06/01/17--05:14: _Android Pay goes li...
- 09/29/17--03:55: _Supermarket giant C...
- 03/29/17--05:49: Apple Pay goes live in Taiwan with support from seven banks
- 05/23/17--04:29: Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- 06/01/17--05:14: Android Pay goes live in Taiwan with CTBC and First Bank
- 09/29/17--03:55: Supermarket giant Carrefour launches mobile wallet in China
Apple Pay has launched in Taiwan with support from Mastercard, Visa and seven banks including Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank, Cathay United Bank, E.Sun Commercial Bank, Taishin International Bank, CTBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Union Bank of Taiwan.
Read the rest of Apple Pay goes live in Taiwan with support from seven banks at NFC World.
Supermarket giant Carrefour and French bank BNP Paribas have unveiled a new QR code-based mobile payment platform that will let customers make in-store, online and peer-to-peer (P2P) mobile payments as well as store loyalty cards, coupons and special offers on their mobile device.
Apple Pay has begun rolling out across Italy with support for Mastercard and Visa cards issued by Carrefour Banca and UniCredit, with American Express, CartaBCC, ExpendiaSmart, Fineco Bank, Hype, Banca Mediolanum, N26 and Widiba listed as “coming this year”. The launch takes Apple Pay to a total of 16 markets globally.
Read the rest of Apple Pay launches in Italy with support from UniCredit and Carrefour Banca at NFC World.
Samsung Pay has been launched across Taiwan with support from Visa and Mastercard along with seven major banks including Citibank, Cathay United Bank, E.Sun Commercial Bank, Taishin International Bank, Fubon Bank, Union Bank of Taiwan and Standard Chartered. The service supports iris scan authentication for those with Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices.
Android Pay has launched in Taiwan, taking the mobile payment service to a total of 13 markets following its debut in Canada earlier this week. Visa and Mastercard credit cards from supporting banks CTBC and First Bank can be used with the mobile payment service at launch, with support from EnTie Bank, Hua Nan Bank […]
Read the rest of Android Pay goes live in Taiwan with CTBC and First Bank at NFC World.
“Europe’s largest retailer, France-based Carrefour SA, has introduced its own mobile wallet dubbed CarrefourPay and joined hands with China UnionPay, a bankcard provider, to build a mobile payment ecosphere… The cross-industry partnership will see both firms working together in such areas as general payment platforms, membership systems, secure payments, big data analysis and smart retail.”
Read the rest of Supermarket giant Carrefour launches mobile wallet in China at NFC World.